how far are you on the game

Im on 2015 but i have the xml error tryin to get rid of it, im on the champions league final and i am man city im playing against chelsea..

Notts county has been relegated from EPL to championship:D ( Sunderland reached quater finals in europa league) ( i wish this was real lolz i hate seeing us in these relegation battles )

I got the game on Sunday and im finding it hard to stick with a team, just been looking around different leagues etc. Im planning on using Ipswich though soon so i reckon i will be able to stay with them :)

March 2025. Started with Charlton, made them World beaters, won everything that i could in 10 years, resigned and went to HSV. After months there, resigned, took over Milan, in 2022. Won everything there, now i only lack International trophies. Will look to manage a national team for the next World Cup, after managing Holland, Portugal, Nigeria and Czech Republic. Went only in Semifinals in World Cup with Holland.

Started with Leeds Utd , still there in 2025. Only won 2 finals ( jpt and lc ). I'm into another lc final beating Man City 6-1. Also not doing too bad in euro cup and got no money worries due to board takeover in 2020 and chairman is tycoon and ploughs money in every 3-4 months:)

Started with Leeds Utd , still there in 2025. Only won 2 finals ( jpt and lc ). I'm into another lc final beating Man City 6-1. Also not doing too bad in euro cup and got no money worries due to board takeover in 2020 and chairman is tycoon and ploughs money in every 3-4 months:)

You're tycoon owned and haven't won the EPL or a Continental cup? How've you not been sacked?

You're tycoon owned and haven't won the EPL or a Continental cup? How've you not been sacked?

No not sacked yet, chairman is happy just to finish top half of table. So if i finish above that job done. I am finding it hard to get a decent tactics, which ever i use always start well then go down hill, last seasons i won 1st 10 games only conceding afew goals then went down to mid table then managed to finish 6th

July 2039. Won the Premier League, Community Shield, Champions League and Club world championship. Lost the League Cup to West Ham (Reserves played all the games) and lost the FA Cup against Newcastle in the 6th round.

Archived