National Eligible - Albania

Some of the players are born in Kosovo/Albania mean while they have German French or Swiss Naitonality for example Faton Toski he have German but in my game Albanian Coach called him and now he have Albanian Flag on his profile , i Found another one Shkodran Mustafi he is in Everon U18 and have German Flag but he can play for Albania too(both German and Albania)

I constantly do this with Poland, as I want to snatch all our players who would untouched, play for Germany/France/Whatever.

Just do a player search, and edit the filter with the options "Nationaly = Albania"

This search will give you all the players in your game eligable for Albania. If you want to snatch German/Swiss/whatever Albanian players before they get called up to those national teams, just click on the "Nationality" bar, and it will organize your search in order of nationality. (So All the players with an Albanian flag will appear first(due to it sorting it by alphabetical order) than following the whole chunck of Albanian players, you will get Swiss/Swedish/German players with Albanian nationality)

Archived