Steam - Play previous patch

I'm a Steam user. I had the option on properties in Steam "Not to update the game".

Having said that, when I was going to play yesterday it started automatically the update to 10.3. My concern/question/query here is if there is any posibility to play the previous patch (10.2) instead of 10.3

I was in a middle of a save game and I want to carry on that savegame in the previous patch.

Thanks in advance.

Hi baker.simon,

The reason behind going back to 10.3 is that I am managing Oxford Utd and I managed to get them to the premiership and this patch update arrives for my savegame in the middle of the season.

Obviously I need to get used to this patch but unfortunately I have no time for it as I'm in November.

I've played 3 games so far, I was in first position at the table and I've lost the three games. Just in case, I need to explain that I am not a exploiting ME player, I mean: I play a standard 4-3-3 with players' role addapted to my players atributes.

Those 3 games I've played I feel my team is not playing as it did on the previous patch.

Same here, I set into Steam " not to update automatically " but Steam did that the same ignoring the set.

I have no words to describe my anger, I only hope my career game won't be hurt otherwise Steam will be flooded by really bad words by my side for at least 12 years :mad:

I've heard about that Steam problem and that sounds frustrating and i don't wanna infuriate you anymore but...

isn't it the case that once you've loaded up your save with the new patch, even if you did manage to get the game installed to 10.2 again, that it wouldn't load anyway? Since its been loaded into 10.3 and now is unusable with 10.2? Just letting you know :thdn:

Unless you had a backup save that hadn't been loaded into the new patch!

Archived