Moving to a new stadium

Is it possible to move to a new stadium with any club?

I'm currently playing with Bradford City and have taken them to the premier league. I've won various cup competitions, the Champions League 3 times and the premier league once. The year is now 2020, I have a 36,000 seater stadium that they will not extend due to lack of space and £65,000,000 in the bank. The Director loves the club and will never leave, money is available and we are filling the stadium every week. Will the board eventually decide to build a new stadium? Is it just a matter of time or do some clubs never move to a new stadium?

I've searched the forum, but can't find a definitive answer.

Cheers.

that is one of the bad sides of the game.

i want to upragede my stadium also but the town council never let me to do.

i hope it is possible to build or upragede the stadiums in FM 2011

You can build new stadiums. Or rather, you're board can.

We are now playing in PR. Me and 2 of my friends... Clubs are Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U. The guy that plays with Man U won in his first season almost everything and the board EXPADNED Old Trafford ... after the first year... after the secound year Old Trafford got more seats and now is with capacity 100,000 . THIS IS NOT REALISTIC....... Now we are in the middle ot 3rd season and he has avarage attendace ot 99,862.... Really SUX....

I'm fairly sure its possible with all clubs, except probably Barcelona, Man Utd, etc. because the board will never see it as a worthwhile investment.

I suggest getting more than £65m in the bank, I had over £120m when I got a new stadium, and spent all of it.

Like I said, I know it is possible in FM2010 with certain clubs. I'm just wondering if it is possible for ALL clubs in the game.

Is it just a matter of time if your club is in tip top shape with no debts etc...

Its possible with all clubs.

You need:

A) High average attendance.

B) Money.

C) Luck.

Keep asking every six months and eventually you'll get one.

Thanks for the response. I'll sit tight and see how things unfold.

Hopefully in a couple of seasons time, having sold wisely and bought promising young stars. I will have accumulated enough cash from transfers and prize money; the board will decide to build a new stadium. I really do hope so. I want to take them on to the next level and ensure they are financially stable.

Maybe then it will be time for a new change!

Archived