What you hope the next FM2011 have?

as above mate, what you guys hope to have in the next series of FM2011? hope staff of SI can see it hahaha.

1.Salary can used to buy stake or buy down the club to be a chairman [if not salary high also no use, we cant use it]

this is the only main things that can make the game fun.

I want to be able to choose the right colour for the dressing room. Wrong choice = crap performance.

Then I want the choice of jaffa cakes or oranges at half time.

I also saw Pat Evra eating pizza after the CC final, I want to decide what topping they get, and where they order it from. The extra couple of quid could save me enough for an extra packet of jaffa cakes.

who my players will marry and have kids with, and what school their kids go to. The hairstyles my players get and their whole gym workout pattern, i want a team of absolute beefcakes with green mowhawks and red ponytails!

Also, i want to have my own tabloid newspaper in-game so i can write **** about other teams, Liverpool just days away from going bust and managers, such as Alex Ferguson, we all know what he's like, but i won't comment and Wenger in Gerbil controversy...

In all seriousness I have always said every new FM should add more contract clauses and add ons, its good now but so many ones in real life could be added.

Like you buy a young player from a team and when you buy him you can click the option to loan him straight back to the club, i.e Smalling at Fulham.

I would like to see double Fractures being brought into the game, and players that pull a calf muscle need to come off the pitch not just getting the green cross then being out for 3 weeks after the game

Surely leg break covers a double fracture? I broke my leg years ago and not once did I have someone come up to me and ask if it was a double or single fracture. They could just tell it was broken.

This was in OTF before hand :)

I gathered that from the 2nd post :)

My point being being is that it doesn't matter if someone has 14 posts or 14 million posts. If it does matter and it's the only way kudos is gained then it's pretty sad to be fair.

I would like Andy Gray to comment on my team after game. Not just a built-in game feature, but the real life Andy Gray working on his computer and viewing my game and commenting on it, or commentating.

It would add a bit of realism to the game and the insight from Andy Gray on my tactics and selection policy would for sure improve my team. I just hope Andy Gray and the FM team can make this happen. :thup:

I would also like to see better assistant feedback with regards to the tactics, like when you aren't getting many shots on target for him to recommend what to do to see if it helps, I know you can watch the game to see for yourself but some of us don't have the time to do that really.

I would also like to see better assistant feedback with regards to the tactics, like when you aren't getting many shots on target for him to recommend what to do to see if it helps, I know you can watch the game to see for yourself but some of us don't have the time to do that really.

This I like. At the minute it only mentions the problem and not a possible solution.

Something like "<assman> notes that although we are on top, most of our shots are from distance and we could try to exploit the flanks" would be great. Obviously it isn't going to be right all the time but it could get players thinking along them lines.

Actually interesting and useful press conferences (and player/manager/coach/scout interaction in general).

Some kind of major rehaul of the game's mechanics, especially regarding the on pitch side of things. It can feel extremely repetetive, disinteresting and not appealing at all in a while, turning into a blitz through a match Continue-fest.

My hope is that FM11 patch won't change the FM experience like FM10 ones are doing, every patch it comes out the game is completely a brand new game different from the previous, in worst. No way SI no way

Well they should really think what features need more work and what needs to be dropped.

Features not worth maintaining is Press Conferences to name one.

Also, they should clean the complexity of structure of the windows, making more simpler to find things.

Try to bet more on graphical side then text.

Archived