A "controversial" penalty

So I got pulled up for a controversy penalty.

Taylor throws the ball towards Bulmer

99334146.jpg

Bulmer heads it on towards Charles.

89346053.jpg

Noticed there are 6 Ukraine players going for the ball

27293716.jpg

All 6 Ukraine players sandwhich my forward Charles. Ref gives the penalty at the end but I found it funny they called it "controversial"

81014954.jpg

So, seven guys go for one header, and the one odd-man out is automatically the one who got fouled because he was outnumbered and therefore "sandwiched"?

There is nothing in these pictures that represents whether or not the penalty was "controversial" or not. But the odds are that one of the Ukrainians could/should have won the header LEGALLY due to their numerical superiority.

By the logic of this thread, the greatest strategy ever for attacking corners would be to leave 9 men back, put one in the box, and just tell him to fall down when he finds himself crowded out by defenders! Automatic penalty, right?

By the logic of this thread, the greatest strategy ever for attacking corners would be to leave 9 men back, put one in the box, and just tell him to fall down when he finds himself crowded out by defenders! Automatic penalty, right?
Better strategy than the Gerrard Starfish™, which unfortunately can't be replicated in the game :( There should really be a PPM for the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba and Steven Gerrard for "Likes to fall to ground if there's a light breeze" :D

Archived