Player AWOL

Sorry if posted in the wrong place but just need a bit of help.

Mario Balotelli has gone absent from the club for over 2 months. He was unhappy because he felt he was being treated unfairly, since then i've managed to get him to sign a new contract but he's still been absent and showing no signs of returning. Anything i can do to get him to return or shall i just sell/ruin his career?

Thanks in advance

Bet Santon will be next. You'll get a newsreport saying:

"Davide Santon feels he's been treated unfairly by you. He've stockpiled food and is currently holed up in an apartment in Turin, refusing to leave until you let him move to Torino."

Well its just baffling me, I remember on previous games when you clicked on the awol sign it gave you a date when they were set to return, however when I do it with Balotelli it just says absent and gives no other information.

Well he's been absent now for 5 months! There is no sign of him returning Its a continued game with the new patch added on, could it be a bug or not, He is my best player and i dont want to sell him as he's scored 150 goals in 250 games for me!

Sorry for the lack full stops, its not bad grammer, my key is broken for them

I fined him originally when he went first went absent and I've still got the option to fine him for unprofessional behaviour (which he doesn't appreciate) but that's the only message I've received in my inbox offering to fine him, all media comments available are the usual ones,

Too late for the screen shot I'm afraid, I've offloaded him to Barcelona for 50million, no player is bigger than the club

I fined him originally when he went first went absent and I've still got the option to fine him for unprofessional behaviour (which he doesn't appreciate) but that's the only message I've received in my inbox offering to fine him, all media comments available are the usual ones,

Too late for the screen shot I'm afraid, I've offloaded him to Barcelona for 50million, no player is bigger than the club

Good on ya :thup: that'll teach him

Sorry if posted in the wrong place but just need a bit of help.

Mario Balotelli has gone absent from the club for over 2 months. He was unhappy because he felt he was being treated unfairly, since then i've managed to get him to sign a new contract but he's still been absent and showing no signs of returning. Anything i can do to get him to return or shall i just sell/ruin his career?

Thanks in advance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi99

Too late for the screen shot I'm afraid, I've offloaded him to Barcelona for 50million, no player is bigger

Brilliant!! Havent seen this for a long time!!!

I remember on a distant version of FM/CM I had Djalminha go awol on me , had to sell him in the end, looks like thats what you'll have to do aswell.

Unless you can afford to carry on without him then just let him rott.

50m thats a good deal wel done!!!

Archived