Real Madrid's inflated ego

:D Ok so playing as Atletico I'm trying to seduce Christiano Ronaldo (who is 32 already) to come play for me. Mainly to convince him to stay in the game because I want to see familiar faces even as coaches here and there in the newgen world.

However despite me winning EVERYTHING in 3 consequetive years and my club being the top ranked he still "laugs off my interest" becuse of being such an inferior club :eek: Sorry but Real haven't won a thing in years :D How's that?

however, can you pay his wages anway :D

Besides, it's like Man City winning back to back titles in 8yrs time and trying to snag Rooney....not gonna happen!

Don't tell me you just compared Man City to Atletico Madrid :D

I love the use of the term 'seduce' Cristiano to your club :D

maybe if you offer him diamond earrings and free leg waxing he'll join

Lol :D Well yes wrong wording there but you get my drift :D I bet lots of hairgel would help too.

What you should of done is Buy Ryan Giggs and then Ronaldo and Messi would seem pointless, as giggs will never retire. Only bad point of FM is players like Giggs and Van der Saar aren't around till 400 like in real life they are quiet obviously gonna be!

On a serious note though probably not worth the money can you imagine having to walk into the dressing room at half time and know you would probably have to pay him more than the board pay you to get him!!!!

it has nothing to do with ego its because they are rival clubs.

i am playing with real madrid, been quite successful and decided to tempt aguero to change teams and aguero snobbed the idea and called real madrid a lesser team when in truth atletico was much lower in the league and my team was first and the defending champions.

funny part is i am also coaching argentina and aguero now has "personal issues" with me which could have only resulted from my constant praise in the media.

Rival club?

I think a lot of it has to do with this. On my Arsenal game, I'd won everything and Luka Modric (still at Spurs) was transfer listed by request and still had -no interest- in joining. I checked the editor to see if Arsenal were on his disliked clubs and they weren't and I hadn't said anything to media to tick him off. About half a season into his time at AC Milan (where he ended up going) he was more than willing to join me, so players just seem to be loyal to the side of town they're currently playing.

Archived