any way of forcing a stadium move

FRMTE: change your minimum attendance to way above the current capacity, and the average attendance as well, assuming your already filling the existing ground.

Am sure that worked for me, within a season they were building a new one. Around 2018 tho I reckon. I got sick of it not happening so tried to give it a nudge doing this. Could have been coincidence tho I spose

• 3 weeks later...

You can also just expand your current ground, increase the expansion cap of your stadium for that..

I just had to change maximum to get my people to accept and increase, not minimum.

Use FMRTE and increas the max attendance/max expansiopn of your stadium...

Or take away, say, £1 mil for evey 10k for your bank account if you want to increase the actual capacity.

This, of course if you don't get a new stadium after couple more seasons

In my game it happen in 2022 after managing Leeds for 13 seasons. Elland Road capacity was at 55000 and average attendences was about 54000ish. I've asked the board before years ago but they said the local council would not allow it. So by 13th season (lucky me), they decided to build a new stadium under my name :)

I believe the key criterias are:

1. The current stadium must be fill most of the time. If the attendence are like Reebok Stadium, why should they build a new one.

2. Lots of cash. I had 140 mill euros in the bank by 2023. Keep in mind that building a new stadium is extremely expensive. Leeds new stadium will cost the club around 300mill euros with an increase capacity of 72000. The board took 220 million euros in loan and 80 mill from the kitty.

Like bluemoon said, you cant force it.

Archived