Team Talks??

Playing 10.3.

Using the same formation I had great sucess with when I used 10.2 but havent won a game yet. Thats not really a problem I'll sort that out eventually.

It's those god damn lotterys of a multiple choice, more powerful than players and tactics combined, wish they would just get rid of them, team talks.

I'm not even past the second month and I have already got riots going on between the players. Stupid, random multiple choice is ruining my teams moral.

So its 1-1 at half time, so I say "for the fans". The game finishes 3-3. The fans are pleased.

Then I get a message about being criticised by the players for my team talk at half time.

So I check the feedback and apparently Saying for the fans now angers and confuses them. Why? What is so confusing? Everyone speaks english so it can't be the language barrier. So why don't they understand.

I'm using the same techniques as what I learned from 10.2. Except this time players are now kicking off about my teamtalks. I already didnt understand the what is seemly trick questions with which my players are constantly finding hidden meanings in. Now I'm tottally baffled.

The patch didn't mention teamtalks as far as I have noticed. Do they just randomly change the effects every patch so you have to learn the hidden meanings everytime.

Somethings just can't be replicated in a simulator and these things are best left out. Get rid of them.

Archived