New Patch Question

Ok on patch 10.2 my game performance was ok considering the machine I have 1 and 1/2 stars for computer performance, now with 10.3 I have half a star! WTF???

Anyone know what to do? Apart from a new computer before the smart arse's start!

i download the patch 10.3 but it wont be open..i cnt upload it any help pls ..sAYS : choose correct program?hw cn i open 10.3 file?

Just right click it, rename, add .exe at the end of the name. Voila!!! Ready to run.

Ok on patch 10.2 my game performance was ok considering the machine I have 1 and 1/2 stars for computer performance, now with 10.3 I have half a star! WTF???

Anyone know what to do? Apart from a new computer before the smart arse's start!

You're lucky. My game won't load now as it says I don't have enough memory! :mad:

Dont pay too much attention to the star rating- judge performance on how the game runs.

Does this translate into the game? Have you noticed a drop in performance?

I started a thread about this last night because I had exactly the same problem - but I went with a new game anyway with 10 nations selected (only the top division in each playable) - it stated that my computer performance was 1 star and the game speed was half a star.

So far I've done a couple of months and it seems fine...so I wouldn't worry too much - although I obviously can't say how it will be once I've done a few seasons!

Archived