right lads a want to start a new season

What patch are you playing?

If you're still using 10.2, get the SupersBladesman Lvl 10 databse update and play a Level 10 club, try to get them into the Premiership. I'm currently managing Wells in the Western Division One and it's fun, very different.

You could also try and save Chester in the Blue Square Premier, they start out with -25 pts. That's a challenge for sure.

You could take over Manchester United and try to get them relegated clear down to the unplayable leagues. That's a good challenge, too.

im currently using patch 10.00 as for some reason it wont let me put the new 1 on . i wanted to start of with rhyope ca in the northen leauge divison i think as its my loacal team but dont no how to . im a bit dim when it comes to anything like this

What patch are you playing?

If you're still using 10.2, get the SupersBladesman Lvl 10 databse update and play a Level 10 club, try to get them into the Premiership. I'm currently managing Wells in the Western Division One and it's fun, very different.

You could also try and save Chester in the Blue Square Premier, they start out with -25 pts. That's a challenge for sure.

You could take over Manchester United and try to get them relegated clear down to the unplayable leagues. That's a good challenge, too.

do u have a link to this database pal?

im currently using patch 10.00 as for some reason it wont let me put the new 1 on . i wanted to start of with rhyope ca in the northen leauge divison i think as its my loacal team but dont no how to . im a bit dim when it comes to anything like this

im pompey on 10.3, im loving it, the time id usually spend scouting im actually spending on tactics its good fun.

board expect mid table though wich is worrying

Nottingham Forrest?

Not much to spend, bit of debt, loads of history at the club and squad good enough for promotion.

Why would he want to play a club that looks like it's crest was drawn with a crayon and 5 year old when he could be the Mighty Rams! ;)

I find even if it doesnt start great, you should try and persevere through the frustration and more often than not it will turn into a decent game.

I had a poor first season with Spurs but after a few years I was winning and challenging on all fronts.

I would also suggest picking a club in an obscure league, or as suggested earlier go with a very low level club, and then build the team as you see fit. It makes it seem like so much more an achievement. Of course ducking over the the Challenges, Sign-Ups & Experiments Forum would also give you some great ideas, put an attempt in on one of the Small to Big Challenges, Dafuge (England), Gundo (Small Europe), The Collective (AKA Big Euro Challenge), Razer (Americas) or Rancer (Asia). All of these have a great core of players who will encourage you as well.

I would also suggest picking a club in an obscure league, or as suggested earlier go with a very low level club, and then build the team as you see fit. It makes it seem like so much more an achievement. Of course ducking over the the Challenges, Sign-Ups & Experiments Forum would also give you some great ideas, put an attempt in on one of the Small to Big Challenges, Dafuge (England), Gundo (Small Europe), The Collective (AKA Big Euro Challenge), Razer (Americas) or Rancer (Asia). All of these have a great core of players who will encourage you as well.

do you have to download a patch fot this ?

Archived