Is It Possible To.....

I'm thinking about starting a new season as an international manager for ireland and dont want to play half way through euro qualifiers is there any way to just get started on world cup qualifiers i was thinking in the terms of picking a region/nation whose season starts in something like march 2008 and load it from that so it skips the qualifiers just wondering is there one which starts from that if there is who and will it work

cheers icon14.gif

I'm thinking about starting a new season as an international manager for ireland and dont want to play half way through euro qualifiers is there any way to just get started on world cup qualifiers i was thinking in the terms of picking a region/nation whose season starts in something like march 2008 and load it from that so it skips the qualifiers just wondering is there one which starts from that if there is who and will it work

cheers icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Hmm, not sure what you mean. The results would be calculated in the same way - regardless of whether you're on holiday or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i mean like in the latest patch would it have automatically qualified the teams like irl if you did start in say eg the russian league or something

when u start up your game, can't you decide what date u want to start on, depending on what leagues u load up?

gamestartdatenf6.th.jpg

i played around with the dates and found that if you load Brazil as a league you can start the game in December..at least thats what i think it means icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcyBhoy22:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Hmm, not sure what you mean. The results would be calculated in the same way - regardless of whether you're on holiday or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i mean like in the latest patch would it have automatically qualified the teams like irl if you did start in say eg the russian league or something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh right, so you want the exact teams who qualified in real life, don't think there's a way of doing that. Your can't fix the future.

Archived