Manager's Earnings

I wonder what are these for :confused: What do I care what money I receive as wages you never end up doing anything with them right? Or is there something you can do that I'm unaware of. As I feel right now that this is just there as a stat number.

Could it be they were there as a long-planned feature by SI to be able to actually BUY a club yourself :D That's something worth dreaming of! In theory there are many decent clubs worth 5-10 mil.euro in the game. Even less!

But how long would it take to accumulate that by managing and of course do you suppose that such a feature can be implemented?

I normally ask for the highest wages the board can give me, because I want to be realistic and ask for the money that I really want in real life, you dont see managers ask for less wages unless the club is in financial trouble

SI have made it clear that they wont bring in this feature, the wages are just a novelty

Total earnings are, wages help with job security (costs more to fire you) and it helps the club keep you (costs more to pry you away).

Archived