tycoons

I have a question about it, how can one see what clubs have been bought by a tycoon? I mean, I know if you go to the history of the club you can see they were bought in the landmarks section, but is there a way of seeing what clubs have been bought without searching through the history of every club in the game?

I have a question about it, how can one see what clubs have been bought by a tycoon? I mean, I know if you go to the history of the club you can see they were bought in the landmarks section, but is there a way of seeing what clubs have been bought without searching through the history of every club in the game?

Nope, don't think so

I posted a thread about this last week after I had been taken over by a tycoon for the 1st time! He pumped literally billions in to the club and within the space of a few months I am now valued at £1.05b! i have signed: Akinfeev, Pjanic, Munain, Zezinho, Wood, some incredible looking youngsters, they are upgrading all facilities and St James' Park is a full 60,000. It is amazing. The past two seasons I was restricted to about £26m budget and splashed out on Dzeko £26.5 (2010-2011) and Sakho: £19m (2011-2012), now i could not care less how much I spend as bank balance is close to £900m!

Archived