Finding/Identifying future stars/regens

what is the best way to identify future stars in the game?

when i select the player search page and enter my criteria e.g is at most aged 16/17 there are no star ratings to indicate how good they are or could become.

do i really have to scout every single player i like the look of individually (i have tens of thousands loaded) or is there any way of using the filter abit more accurately to bring up potential stars in the game?

Any positive feedback welcome, Thanks.

what is the best way to identify future stars in the game?

when i select the player search page and enter my criteria e.g is at most aged 16/17 there are no star ratings to indicate how good they are or could become.

do i really have to scout every single player i like the look of individually (i have tens of thousands loaded) or is there any way of using the filter abit more accurately to bring up potential stars in the game?

Any positive feedback welcome, Thanks.

Don't use the player search and send out your scouts then you'll only see those you have reports on.

Don't use the player search and send out your scouts then you'll only see those you have reports on.

ok so what is the best criteria to send ur scouts out with?

is at most 16/17 years of age......what else because im sure there isn't anything to do with potential ability?

or will it just go off your scouts ability at identifying potential talent regarding their ability at doing so?

Scouts with good Judging Potential will be key to finding top youths. Scout the youngsters carefully, paying attention to their current attributes, your scout's future expectation, personality traits, and youth league performances.

I find that youth national teams (U21/U18/etc) are sometimes good places to start finding the future stars. You can sends scouts to specifically look at Youth Leagues, Cups, and international youth competitions.

Archived