players of fmh

i have read several posts on this forum saying ... "I am starting with ________ who shall i buy and sell?

does this then not make the game there own if they are buying and selling the players people on the forum have told them to buy and sell

P.S it is also same with tactics

do you agree?

i have read several posts on this forum saying ... "I am starting with ________ who shall i buy and sell?

does this then not make the game there own if they are buying and selling the players people on the forum have told them to buy and sell

P.S it is also same with tactics

do you agree?

• SI Staff

Everyone is welcome to play the game in their own way imho ....

I personally tend to give myself house rules (on both the PSP and PC) on FM - for instance I won't purchase a player unless my scouts recommend him, this makes the game more challenging than it would otherwise (as I know the db pretty well), should everyone do this - no of course not, play the way which gives you the most enjoyment ..

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Everyone is welcome to play the game in their own way imho ....

I personally tend to give myself house rules (on both the PSP and PC) on FM - for instance I won't purchase a player unless my scouts recommend him, this makes the game more challenging than it would otherwise (as I know the db pretty well), should everyone do this - no of course not, play the way which gives you the most enjoyment .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be curious to know what other house rules you use. Maybe a future FMH iteration could have a "hardcore" setting that imposes said rules on the rest of us, if we dare!

• 4 weeks later...

I think its a case of some people with smaller teams not having the capabilities to send scouts worldwide, and therefore look anywhere they can for a good young player who they could usually use scouts to find

Archived