This forum

Is it just me or as the heart gone out of this form. There isnt enough new threads happenin and we dont get many official threads (!) Mark you should start somethin likke official tactic thread post ur tactics. NTFC has the right idea icon_wink.gif but surely some other people have good tactic and or training they could share. Weebluefish unlocked place on the board! he complted 10 seasons in like a day somethin he must have a superb tactic so i say we should start everyone come on lets all start getting a bit adventurous and request things and demand things for future fm's. icon_biggrin.gif

Avanti

Is it just me or as the heart gone out of this form. There isnt enough new threads happenin and we dont get many official threads (!) Mark you should start somethin likke official tactic thread post ur tactics. NTFC has the right idea icon_wink.gif but surely some other people have good tactic and or training they could share. Weebluefish unlocked place on the board! he complted 10 seasons in like a day somethin he must have a superb tactic so i say we should start everyone come on lets all start getting a bit adventurous and request things and demand things for future fm's. icon_biggrin.gif

Avanti

• SI Staff

To be honest I think the forum is ticking over fairly 'nicely' - in my experience handheld console game forums don't generally get as active as PC game ones, simply because a lower percentage of people who have the game are online and able to post about them (whereas with a PC title a lot of people have the internet connected to it and use it, a lot of PSP users don't go online with their PSP however).

If you have any ideas for livening the place up by all means start some threads - if they look like people are enjoying them I'll 'Official' them and make them stickies if its helpful ..

Archived