Issue regarding future transfers

Ok I never complain about FM but this is just stupid.

I am outside the transfer window in my season with Valencia. I had a bid accepeted for Aaron Ramsey and Bastian Schweinsteiger. I offered them contracts, they accepeted and it was arranged that I would sign them on January 2nd. I played a few hours more, saved the game and then quit. Today I loaded up the game and I got mail saying that Bastian Schweinsteiger had been removed from my shortlist. Thought this was a bit odd so I went on my home screen and there were no active transfers. I clicked on the profiles of Ramsey and Schweinsteiger and there was nothing saying joining Valencia etc. I clicked make an offer and a message came up saying that the player had already accepeted a contract offer but does not say who for.

Are the players joining me or not???

A lot of people seem to be having this problem. I must be lucky though as i'm currently in December, all patched up only yesterday and future transfers are still there ready to go through on January 1st. However, I haven't checked transfer history yet.

BTW i'm using boxed original, with direct download patch (PC) and always click on 'Load Last Game'.

A lot of people seem to be having this problem. I must be lucky though as i'm currently in December, all patched up only yesterday and future transfers are still there ready to go through on January 1st. However, I haven't checked transfer history yet.

BTW i'm using boxed original, with direct download patch (PC) and always click on 'Load Last Game'.

Same here, I bought 16 year old from Brazil who cant join my team for another two years, but he is still listed as future transfer, history is still there aswell. Very strange.

• SI Staff

Just to try and narrow this issue down, can anyone experiencing this problem answer the following questions:

Did the future transfers disapear immediatly after loading your game up?

If so, did this occur when you loaded up your save game for the first time using patch 3?

Also are you running spain as an active league?

Just to try and narrow this issue down, can anyone experiencing this problem answer the following questions:

If so, did this occur when you loaded up your save game for the first time using patch 3?

Yes, yes and yes (plus alot more)..

All three are a yes for me as well

Yes to all 3 although 1 of my 3 rolling saves hasn't been affected but its from 4 or 5 months game time back. If it helps, it is a network game and we both manage spanish teams (Atletico Madrid and Valencia)

Answer to all three is yes. I had a save game (now uploaded in the FTP as "Transfer bug after 10.3 installation.rar") which I had backed up immediately before installing 10.3 (thus last saved with 10.2), and when I loaded that into 10.3, everything disappeared immediately.

I've noticed that this happens when you "load last game." When I loaded an older 10.2 save, my transfers were still intact

It didn't matter how I loaded my saves, even the one that was last saved with 10.2, none of them kept my future transfers.

Yes to all

Archived