Patch 10.3 TOTAL MISS AGAIN !

I knew the patch wouldn't correct this bullsh*t game, but I really couldn't imagine it would MESS IT UP EVEN MORE !

congratulations to SI !!!

if you guys have brains, you have to take this patch offline and 'continue working' on a REAL PATCH,

PS: PATCH means sth that corrects/makes better a game? or am I wrong?

ime just more disspointed that it took so long and they havn't fixed the tranfer system and my new game crashed within half an hour of starting, i havn't even bothered booting it back up

what the hell is better than 10.2?

ONLY major improvement is the ME (no more 30 shots on keeper/match anymore)

for the rest:

-still most ridiculous transfers ever

-nonstop injuries

-I really want to cry when I see some changes at player stats... e.g. Kader Keita (from Galatasaray); his stats have downgraded while he plays like a king and scores a lot...

another one is Lukaku; still agility of 5/20 (fixed)... WHAT THE HELL

AGAIN LACK OF TALENT

a game needs more than 5-6 players with PA -10... compare it with fm07...

etc etc etc

just start a new game and after max 2-3 seasons you will stop and come here to POST YOUR FRUSTRATION

lol at you

oh and wud be nice if u state why u hate it so much insted of crying like a little bitch

because this game s*cks more after each release/each patch

BECAUSE SOME IDIOTS are soooooo stupid they don't understand all the nonsense and illogicallities in this game. my god its a shame for SI, but more for those who don't see it gets worse every time...

because this game s*cks more after each release/each patch

BECAUSE SOME IDIOTS are soooooo stupid they don't understand all the nonsense and illogicallities in this game. my god its a shame for SI, but more for those who don't see it gets worse every time...

So, you don't like it and we should suffer. Sorry about that, when I install the patch I will hate it so you approve of me:thup:

:rolleyes:

Congrats on creating a quality post with lots of well written insights on why you don't rate the new patch.

Just cos your favourite player sucks according to the reseacher that does not justify you crying about it.

you are an idiot.

I would bet you ********** on FM and SI, and no I DONT like these players

Nope, not even close. I just really dislike people who come in and shout about and are petty whingers. I have no respect for people like you. :)

I knew the patch wouldn't correct this bullsh*t game, but I really couldn't imagine it would MESS IT UP EVEN MORE !

congratulations to SI !!!

if you guys have brains, you have to take this patch offline and 'continue working' on a REAL PATCH,

PS: PATCH means sth that corrects/makes better a game? or am I wrong?

May I congratulate your parents and the officers of the correctional facility you must of attended for your obviously excellent educational and social skills - Not to mention the point of being able to start and continue a well maintained constructive conversation.

May I suggest that YOU make a patch for this game seeing as the people who get well paid and use an awful lot of time trying to make a patch to satisfy their consumers needs( unlike other gaming organisations ) are so ridiculously bad at it?

When you have reached adulthood and are able to put your point across in a MATURE manner you may receive help on your issue, but until then I reccomend you just sit down and keep quiet.

Will

I am closing this thread because it's just people having a go at other people, and it's not constructive. Criticism is fine as long as it is constructive. If you have general feedback please post it in the Official feedback thread. If you have feedback on a specific matter then you can start a new thread. If it's a bug, then please post the details in the bug forum.

Thanks guys,

Archived