Patch "killed" my future transfers :S

Basically, pre-patch, I had deals in place to sign Ashley Young, Romelu Lukaku and Chris Smalling. However, post patch both my transfer history and my transfer centre have been completely cleared out, I attempted to make an offer for Young again but it says Young has already accepted a contract offer. In fact, all transfers that occurred before the patch was loaded have mysteriously disappeared from the game's transfer history (game date 21/12/2009) with all transfers that have occurred after that are being shown. Slightly confused and bemused.

Basically, pre-patch, I had deals in place to sign Ashley Young, Romelu Lukaku and Chris Smalling. However, post patch both my transfer history and my transfer centre have been completely cleared out, I attempted to make an offer for Young again but it says Young has already accepted a contract offer. In fact, all transfers that occurred before the patch was loaded have mysteriously disappeared from the game's transfer history (game date 21/12/2009) with all transfers that have occurred after that are being shown. Slightly confused and bemused.

Hi this has been reported a few times now, we are looking into it and trying to find out what's causing this.

Hi this has been reported a few times now, we are looking into it and trying to find out what's causing this.

Thanks a lot, thought I'd update and say that transfers arranged for January 1st didn't actually occur if that's of worth to you guys in any way.

Archived