Thought I'd manage Bazil to make things easier

But the crap teams still completely run you off the park. And when you dominate (which is very rare) you still can't score.

What is it with this game and scoring? How exactly do you score? My players are missing sitters.

Someone from the company needs to come on here and explain how to score.

Edit: Not only that, the game hurts you if you don't score, the computer always scores....

I don't have any problems with scoring.

I keep hitting the post, crossbar, anywhere but in the goal. I'll struggle to score 1 goal a game (great eh?) but eveytime I get that 1 goal the computer AI always gets an equalizer....

Its your tactics :p, well actually to be honest it probably is.

Have u patched to 10.3?

Yeah and I'm finding it a little tougher to score with patch 10.3. With patch 10.2. I only struggled to score after 20 games into the season.

Do you mean Basil? The tender low-growing herb?

Doesn't normally take a lot of managing really.. so it really should be easy, you plant them and nature does the rest. :rolleyes:

Well whats your tactics, do you play defensivly, are your strikers any good? are your midfielders good at playing the ball forward?

Doesn't matter, they've changed things and now the computers defending is too good (no spaces to exploit, etc) my payers are always marked out of the game.

Yeah. Blame others.

My wingers use to run up the wing, there would be a player free just out ouside the box, my winger would pass it to him, the computer's dc would move just enough, leaving space for my team to score.

I give up helping you, your being an idiot and not listening to anything we're saying so whats the point your just being f*****g stupid, read what we actually say and take it in yer?

Why come on hear moaning about the fact that you cant score, when no one else is having a problem, its obviously your tactics, change them, have a play around with them, its what everyone else does!

I give up helping you, your being an idiot and not listening to anything we're saying so whats the point your just being f*****g stupid, read what we actually say and take it in yer?

Why come on hear moaning about the fact that you cant score, when no one else is having a problem, its obviously your tactics, change them, have a play around with them, its what everyone else does!

My tactics are vey basic, yes. All I do is try to figure ways to drag a defender out of position. I'm trying to trick the AI. The computer is very good at defending though.

Archived