Player turn coaches

I'm managing Man Utd in my team and once Neville, Scholes, Giggs retire in my game(apparently same time) they all turn into coaches except Neville, a manager..I checked their PA as staff and found out that they all have the same PA of 130..I also checked Beckham's, Rivaldo's and Makaay's coach PA and they also have 130..So i kinda wonder, is the PA of future player turn coaches is set at 130??

I'm managing Man Utd in my team and once Neville, Scholes, Giggs retire in my game(apparently same time) they all turn into coaches except Neville, a manager..I checked their PA as staff and found out that they all have the same PA of 130..I also checked Beckham's, Rivaldo's and Makaay's coach PA and they also have 130..So i kinda wonder, is the PA of future player turn coaches is set at 130??

I got no idea but i ran patch to 2014 to check it out and scoles/nev all released by utd 2010:( and no longer in game

giggsy is an unemployed manager with high stats

found lee sharpe(ex utd winger ) is a gk coach at derby:eek:

Beckham don't stay in the game :) Your save must be weird :)

Yeah, it's quite odd...This is the first time I had him staying as a coach after i bought him during his 2 seasons as a footballer and managed to convinced him to be a coach...I have the screenie if you request

Yeah, it's quite odd...This is the first time I had him staying as a coach after i bought him during his 2 seasons as a footballer and managed to convinced him to be a coach...I have the screenie if you request

Not that I don't believe you but I would like to see him as a coach if you wouldn't mind :)

Archived