How very dare you!! Really rather annoyed at this game and SI right now!!!

:mad: How dare you!

I hate this game and the new patches and everything. How is it not possible for a simple game as this to repeat step by step, 1:1 everything that happened in real life football starting january until now? I mean come on - transfers are predictable, results are even easier than this! What? You don't believe me? You don't know anything about football then.

Ah..older FM/CM. I used them to bet on soccer. I'd start a season write down all the results play them 1:1 in the betting house and win TONS of money. But now.. WHAT HAPPENED???

Man United having Sir Alex retiring, ever?! That's not happening in real life. The teams are buying players that they did not buy at the beginning of the season :eek: WHAT IS HAPPENING!

And the players? pff.. Fabregas would never dribble like that in real life! And Rooney is not scoring? What the hell man - why are they not doing 1:1 what they do in real life? I just cannot comprehend this.

SI fix this game or else...

<imperial march>

erika_blushing_happily.jpg

Stop it guys! *giggles*

I feel so loved now that am thinking of ceasing any FM play and moving in the forums here as you are all so nice to strangers :D Thanks guys! :p

/safety wink, safety wink, safety wink, safety wink, safety wink, safety wink, safety wink, safety wink, safety wink, safety wink :D

Archived