Estimated Game Speed

Is this to be trusted on the new patch? I know it was previously unreliable but I don't want to go on with a game if it'll turn out to run really slowly (seems fine so far, despite the half star rating).

All I can say is that mine is not accurate at all, I've only got half stars but running the big 5 European leagues and its as fast as it can be imo, got through half a season in just under a couple of hours.

iv only got half a star rating and iv gone 3 seasons in with i think 13 leagues across 5 nations running with absolutly no problems, whereas FM09 could barely manage to bring up the main menu, i remember watching the "loading...laddar...lastar" screen thing for 15mins once!

All I can say is that mine is not accurate at all, I've only got half stars but running the big 5 European leagues and its as fast as it can be imo, got through half a season in just under a couple of hours.

That's really quick, it would take me several hours to get half way through a season. Im on 2 stars game speed with quite a few leagues running.

Archived