Anderson as MC ?? Nani stats look dodgy .. !

Anderson is used as MC in United, as United dont really play with offensive midfielders. So pretty natural that he's a MC now.

Now, I dont know what Nani's decision stat is at, but if it's above 8 someone's done something wrong, because taking decisions within time is something he really isn't good at.

Anderson is used as MC in United, as United dont really play with offensive midfielders. So pretty natural that he's a MC now.

Now, I dont know what Nani's decision stat is at, but if it's above 8 someone's done something wrong, because taking decisions within time is something he really isn't good at.

Yes true but he hs maturing at the right time ...

Anderson is still a Attacking Midfielder ... Valencia's role is not AMR strictly so maybe they should have done the same for Nani ..

Why is Anderson a MC ? He is a AMC ... Nani decision and work rate should be up by 2 at least .

Apart from that SI , Wonderful job on the patch :) ...

The research is at the discretion of our research team and you have to understand that analysing players is always going to be subjective to some degree. We have extensive guidelines in place, but football is all about opinions and if you really feel there is a problem here it's best to take your thoughts and analysis to the data threads forum instead.

The relevant researchers can review your comments and take your feedback on board.

I think he made a couple of good decisions this season, so to Man United fans that will mean his decision making should now be 20.

Ummmmmmm No , It should be at least 13 - 14 not the 7 they gave him and lets just forget the 20 you mentioned ....

Why is Anderson a MC ? He is a AMC ... Nani decision and work rate should be up by 2 at least .

Apart from that SI , Wonderful job on the patch :) ...

Anderson is an attacking midfielder but has never been used as such in his time at united and I think that is reflected here. Nani is ridiculously bad at deciding what to do 95% of the time and I think the stats are fair...

Rooney and his heading and valencia overall are what strikes me as being under-rated.

The research is at the discretion of our research team and you have to understand that analysing players is always going to be subjective to some degree. We have extensive guidelines in place, but football is all about opinions and if you really feel there is a problem here it's best to take your thoughts and analysis to the data threads forum instead.

The relevant researchers can review your comments and take your feedback on board.

Should he not have AMR as his Favoured position ?

Ummmmmmm No , It should be at least 13 - 14 not the 7 they gave him and lets just forget the 20 you mentioned ....

He can still mature within the game and see these attributes improved.

Decision making and consistency are two key attributes for any football player. In FM, these attributes are valuable ones and you will find there are many players who do not excel in these, which is the norm.

I personally disagree with your assessment about Nani, but again, some of these things are subjective and down to opinion. There are guidelines in place that our research team follow too and these ensure there is an accuracy in terms of the overall research rather than reflecting on a short period of time, where players may have severe fluctuations in form or vast increase or decreases in ability and performance.

Archived