New monitoring thing?

doesnt really explain it, why monitor? is it if say Barca are intrested and real are monitoring and barca offer then maybe real get interested?

If they become interested, it will change from monitoring to interested.

But i dont understand why they've put it in, it makes no difference surely?

Interest in another team's play can sometimes unsettle a player on one's own team. Perhaps this avoids that. There's also been a lot of complaints about when you make an offer for a player, it seems like a bunch of other clubs all of a sudden get interested. Maybe this allows them to monitor that player without being "interested" and appearing as competition for a sale?

Just some THOUGHTS. Interested to hear REAL answers...

It's just different kind of "interest" in a player which will have a different impact on the player and other clubs who are possibly also monitoring the player.

As has been mentioned, monitoring basically means they are keeping an eye on the player but have other targets ahead of the player they are monitoring

Interested means they are thinking of making a bid for the player and will most likely make a bid if another team comes in and makes a bid

As anybody else noticed that if you add a player on your shortlist or get a scout report, it does not show your team as intrested on the player info screen. :confused:

When i go through the transfer list looking at players and i click on a player i have already added on to my shortlist, on the players profile it does not show my team as intrested in the player...

Archived