Sugar Daddy Bonus Content - unlimited money

ok so you've unlocked the bonus content - sugar daddy. Start a new game and turn the bonus material ON. buy as many player for as much as you like until you have run out of money. Go to preferences while in the game and turn the content OFF and confirm then turn it on and confirm. You get a message in you inbox from the chairman asking for your advice on whether or not to allow investors. Choose yes and you have the same amount of money that you had at the start of the game. you can continue to do this, it never wears off. For instance i am manchester city. I have spent £ m on the following players:

P. Cech £28m

F. Lampard £33m

Wayne Rooney £40m

J. Terry £27m

Lionel Messi £35m

Kaka £47m

D. Villa £47m

T. Henry ££32

Elano £15m

In total i have bought 19 players at a total cost of just over £446m. I won the legue in my first season =]

ok so you've unlocked the bonus content - sugar daddy. Start a new game and turn the bonus material ON. buy as many player for as much as you like until you have run out of money. Go to preferences while in the game and turn the content OFF and confirm then turn it on and confirm. You get a message in you inbox from the chairman asking for your advice on whether or not to allow investors. Choose yes and you have the same amount of money that you had at the start of the game. you can continue to do this, it never wears off. For instance i am manchester city. I have spent £ m on the following players:

P. Cech £28m

F. Lampard £33m

Wayne Rooney £40m

J. Terry £27m

Lionel Messi £35m

Kaka £47m

D. Villa £47m

T. Henry ££32

Elano £15m

In total i have bought 19 players at a total cost of just over £446m. I won the legue in my first season =]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ok so you've unlocked the bonus content - sugar daddy. Start a new game and turn the bonus material ON. buy as many player for as much as you like until you have run out of money. Go to preferences while in the game and turn the content OFF and confirm then turn it on and confirm. You get a message in you inbox from the chairman asking for your advice on whether or not to allow investors. Choose yes and you have the same amount of money that you had at the start of the game. you can continue to do this, it never wears off. For instance i am manchester city. I have spent £ m on the following players:

P. Cech £28m

F. Lampard £33m

Wayne Rooney £40m

J. Terry £27m

Lionel Messi £35m

Kaka £47m

D. Villa £47m

T. Henry ££32

Elano £15m

In total i have bought 19 players at a total cost of just over £446m. I won the legue in my first season =] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) You'd have to be a pretty hopeless manager NOT to win the league with all those players

2) Where's the fun in buying every player you want and winning everything every season?

ok then if u think theres no fun then try this method as a conference team and see how you do. u dont have as much moneys so it aint as easy as u mite think

• SI Staff

This is intentional - if you enjoy using this 'cheat' then have fun, if not then enjoy the challenge .... up to each person (and neither approach is right really*).

*Only 'proper' way to play FMH is as BRIGHTON icon_wink.gif

Archived