Carlos Tevez, How do you get him to score?

I often read on these forums of people getting carlos tevez to score the same amount of goals as his games played. A goal a game ratio.

However, i have managed city for 4 seasons now and the most he has scored in one season was 10 goals and that was in 41(2) appearances.

Anyone else have this problem?

What type of attacker do people play him as? I use him as a deep lying forward with the support option. He plays alongside Adeybayor or Fernando Torres.

Any special training regime i should use for him?

Thanks in advance!

With his work rate so high, i'll use him as complete forward he will do well there also possible trequarista but Complete forward will be better opition if u play two striker up front use adebaydor as targetman or complete forward but also set his as target man

Guy's I'm going to be stupid. What's the trequarista position exactly? Having never used it I am unsure of it & what type of player's (in the sense of their positions) can you use in it?

its similar to the advanced playmaker but he does less defending when the team is not in possession of the ball and instead is more attack focused drifting around the field looking for open spaces and opportunities for himself and others(this being a difference from the poacher) - in short he is a mix between a striker and a playmaker - has good finishing, composure, dribbling and all the good attributes of a playmaker as well. kaká is a good example of a player who can play in this position.

it can be used both in the AMC and ST position.

He was top scorer for me in first season in the Prem mainly as a complete forward(support). He scored no matter who he was next to! I occasionally used him as a defensive forward(attack too) still scored :) so like 35 goals i think, but 25 in the premiership

i used him as a deep lying forward with support option, but he only seemed to play at his best with a tall striker beside him. he won the golden boot in the first season, 38 goals. but ur overall tactics will impact how much he scores also

Thanks guys, looks like iv just been unlucky. Im going to start a new game on the new patch now so wont be able to find out if my changes would make him score more. but i cant complain seeing as iv won nearly every trophy going.

Any ideas for a team to be?

Sell him and then play against him! but you must make sure that he has been on a goal scoring drought before he plays you! :D

Seriously though, I think you have been a bit unlucky and should just keep persevering. Trequaaritsatsiearatathingamydude can work.

Archived