How to run version 10.2 after updating to 10.3?

Hi. I am playing FM 2010 via Steam and as autoupdate was enabled, today my game is accidentally updated to 10.3. However, I was playing on a network and the server is running on 10.2. How can I join the server? Is there any options like uninstalling update 10.3 or turning off the update or something like that?

All players need to be on the same version. You will need to uninstall and reinstall, turn off auto update in Steam, then patch manaually to 10.2

In Steam, when I delete the local content, will updated version, in other words version 10.3, be downloaded? Or will it just download the first version of the game?

I'm pretty sure Steam doesn't have the ability to roll back patches. If you have the disk version and don't want patch 10.3 then you'd be best off reinstalling the game using the offline method and manually patching the game to whatever patch you want.

If you are playing a network game you'll need to get them to upgrade to patch 10.3 to continue with your network game.

you can still choose 10.2 database on steam, it gives you the choice of 10.2 or 10.3

It is just for starting a new game.

@michaeltmurrayuk: I don't have the initial disk version. Is there any possible way for me to get it?

Archived