Patch 10.3 Error

i've done a misttake: i've wronged to install the right patch, so when i launch the game, it said that the trial is ended and i have to put an activation code. I've put the code in my box, but it says that is unvalid. So i've disinstalled the game, and i'm going to reinstall it. I've taken the 3rd direct download link. Now i'm doing the right thing?

I get the same greyed out and triangle thing with the Belarus and Russian league using my massive 10.2 XML on 10.3.

Exactly what do I have to edit to get it to work on 10.3?

Edit: I chose to use the 10.2 database at start, but I have the 10.3 patch installed.

• SI Staff

There will have been changed from 10.2 database to 10.3 database that will cause xml files not to work, by loading the editor you can see what these are, they need to be fixed for these files to work with 10.3 db, they will still work with 10.2 db.

There will have been changed from 10.2 database to 10.3 database that will cause xml files not to work, by loading the editor you can see what these are, they need to be fixed for these files to work with 10.3 db, they will still work with 10.2 db.

As I wrote in the edit in the above post, I use the 10.2 database, and it doesn't work.

I'm having the exact same problem as Viking with the Belarus and Russia leagues, when I try to start a new game using the default or 10.2 database. I have never touched the editor, so I can't believe that has anything to do with it.

• SI Staff
My patch Update isnt working. i get to the but where you update it, but it got 85% then said not responding. so i tried it again, now it stops at about 20-30% saying sharing Violation.

Are you trying to patch with the game running? The game needs to be closed

Have you used this 10.2 database with these xml files before?

I have, yes. I started a game with this xml last night, and it worked fine. Haven't edited it since.

The game says it "require a maximum of 12 teams for the next years Vysshasa league, found 14", and something similar for the first division and the russian leagues.

• SI Staff
I have, yes. I started a game with this xml last night, and it worked fine. Haven't edited it since.

The game says it "require a maximum of 12 teams for the next years Vysshasa league, found 14", and something similar for the first division and the russian leagues.

Try deleting your cache and see if that helps solve this issue.

Can you try deleting the config.xml file in the editor data folder and see if that helps.

Sorry, there's a lot of folders. Would that be "Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tools\editor\data\settings"? In that case it did not help.

Ok, sorry for being a complete moron, but I don't understand this.

The Belarus and Russia leagues are blacked out (together with a hazard sign) when I try to start a new game using the default or 10.2 databases. It seems to work with the 10.3 database, but I want to use the old one. However: I have never even touched the editor since buying the game, so how can this be an editor problem? Just feeling slightly confused.

Ok, sorry for being a complete moron, but I don't understand this.

The Belarus and Russia leagues are blacked out (together with a hazard sign) when I try to start a new game using the default or 10.2 databases. It seems to work with the 10.3 database, but I want to use the old one. However: I have never even touched the editor since buying the game, so how can this be an editor problem? Just feeling slightly confused.

Probably not the editor, no. Strange we seem to be the only ones with this problem, tough.

Actually, I have an old save game (standard database) with FC Sibir in Russia and it seems to run without problems. So the only problem is I can't select these leagues for a new game. Bloody annoying, though.

Seriously very very very very pi$$ed off.

Had the old crash dump problem but once patch 10.2 came out everything was sorted now tonight i come in to updating via steam to patch 10.3, somehow no it says fm10 is running low on memory.

Who programs this game, dnt be trying to blame my computer like when i had the crash dump problem.

Stolen my money, had a few months of a good game then again the incompetant release yet another problem.

We're currently looking into this.

I am also having this problem, I have created a few xml files in the past but none are even remaining on my hardrive at the moment.

Is it possible that the league structure of these leagues has been altered for the 10.3 build (which with old database would mismatch teams assigned to each league) or that for some reason a couple of teams have had their division changed which has thrown the numbers off?

Thank you btw for looking into this, continued support after the last patch has been released is appreciated (even if parts of these forums will never admit it).

Got the exact same problem here, tried to load the default Database (no xml files) and get the Belarus and Russian league greyed with a yellow exlcamation mark saying

Belarus - require a maximum of 12 teams for the next years Visshaja league, found 14, require a maximum of 16 teams for the next years Parvaja league, found 14.

Russia - require a maximum of 20 teams for the next years Pervvy league, found 19.

Found out why

Belarus Visshaja league - the number of teams was reduced to 14 in 2009 and finally to 12 in 2010. In 2010 all teams will play with each other three times, either two games at home and one away or vice versa, 33 games in total.

But in the Russian Pervvy league, there will only be 16 teams for the 2010 season - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Premier_League_2010

I've just updated to the latest patch. I'm having the same prob too with the Belarus and Russia thing. it's fine with the the 10.3 database however both the countries are being greyed out if i use the 10.2 database.

Although i don't play the leagues from these countries, i feel my FM is incomplete with these greyed out leagues. SI please find a solution to solve this problem..

I've just updated to the latest patch. I'm having the same prob too with the Belarus and Russia thing. it's fine with the the 10.3 database however both the countries are being greyed out if i use the 10.2 database.

Although i don't play the leagues from these countries, i feel my FM is incomplete with these greyed out leagues. SI please find a solution to solve this problem..

is it still possible to play the game with these greyed out i dont want to select them just wondered

Archived