New Fantasy Team

Okay since there was no response to my Italian Fantasy thread i have made it a lot better and i think more enjoyable. I ahave now added a second fantasy team so you now haver the choice to be either Afc Venice or SS.Milan.

Afc Venice

The club was formed in 2005 after Silvio Berlosconi decided to leave Milan after the calciopilo scandel. He moved down to Venice and Set up Afc Venice who because of the scandel were to start life in Seire B but the way it went about they only had short term contracts and loans but they won the league and were to be in Seire A next sason. The club starts with 1 players and no staff the player is only co owened ut only cost 2m to buy and is class his name is Bernacci and he is a striker but to spice things up hew is co-owened by SS.Milan also a new player is Foresteri the new Kaka in my game.

The budget is 150m but i want people to use the editor to change this as that is not enough to buil the complete sqyuad as i found out.

SS.Milan

This club was formed in 2005 after Massimo Morati decided to leave Milan after the calciopilo scandel. He has invested heavily in the team with a new stadium Called the San Zero and it is only 8000 seats smaller than the San Siro. They like Veniced got promoted from |Seire B but they fnished runners up.

Again not manyplayers or staff.

I have given them a couple of youth players such as

Lorenzo Tafi from fiorentina and have edited him to be the next De Rossi

Cristian Maldini son of Legendary milan Lb Paolo he is a complete copy of Sahko Will become symbol of this Milan team.

Stefano Baggio very similar to Foresteri but has the potential to be the next Totti.

Bernacci co-owened with Venice could become a battle to sign him.

The budget is 150m but i want people to use the editor to change this as that is not enough to buil the complete sqyuad as i found out.

The Rules

1)Now is were the people find out that the game is not going to be as straight forward as they would thin as you are only allowed to buy Italian players(players who play or the Italian national team) Amuari is available to be bought.

You may sign any foriegn player once he is under the age of 18(that includes 18) but only 1 foreign player over that age can be bought as you can only have one permanint foreign player.

2)You can loan as many foreign players as you want as they are only temerary but you should not be overly playing them.

I will post screen shots of the Kits and Logos as soon as the SS.Milan one is made.

Okay so i want to see how many pople will take on this gam or i will not bother to upload the Database.

I have been playing it for a week and it is a very enjoyable game.

again if people are interested let me know and i will upload the Database.

ill be up for giving it a shot mate.

Where you say you can only sign itallian players, does that includes ones with dual nationalitties? Like Felipe, piatti and bounatte?

cheers

yeah mayb tomorow what way would people prfer it to be uploaded.

No they are foreign only Italian players or players like Amauri who is now declared for Italy

Archived