Patch 10.3 - Official feedback thread - Keep it here please

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MISLEADING THREAD

.... i suppose we could fap until 10.3 comes out

But no it's not misleading by any means! it's the Feedback thread not the download one.

With fap i was just summarizing the whole community's reaction of joy and excitement :D

Who cares, man? It's out and it'll be available to all of us soon.

You guys really do moan about anything.

I hope this thread doesn't descend into madness like some of the other ones. Been waiting for the patch for a few months now but at the end of the day they'll release it when it is ready.

What did you mean by "it's out" though? I've not seen anything about this, but then again I probably haven't been checking these forums enough...

Based on previous years, is it likely they'll release it midweek or is it almost always exclusively released on the weekends?

Cheers

I hope this thread doesn't descend into madness like some of the other ones. Been waiting for the patch for a few months now but at the end of the day they'll release it when it is ready.

What did you mean by "it's out" though? I've not seen anything about this, but then again I probably haven't been checking these forums enough...

Based on previous years, is it likely they'll release it midweek or is it almost always exclusively released on the weekends?

Cheers

Patch is out lol like now as we speak :thup:

Cheers

If you have Steam it'll auto-update to 10.3 right now, which obviously means it's coming for everyone else later today.

The whole idea of playing 10.3 tonight is.. Mindfapping :D

I am so glad that the PS3 servers are down now, means a night of FM instead :D Brilliant.

Archived