Legend status

What do you need to get this, I'm men is seems so difficult. In my third season with Man C, I won the Community sheild, Super Cup, League & FA Cup, Prem League & Champions league. And I'm only classed as a fan's favourite.

Anyone else found this?

"Can't rain all the time"

Fuuny fact: In Bulgaria the only team to have ever enter the group stages of CL was Levski Sofia. They scored 1 goal. That was the best they could do.

In game I won 5 consecutive doubles and every single time entered the group stages winning points, once even came in 3rd and increasing the club stature to amazing heights.

Yet I was not even in favourites. No comment.

And of course everything is rendered useless by the fact that when you resign - the game "forgets" you even existed in the club and your status is deleted.

FM2010 is running dangerously low of memory ????Please quit and free up some memory ???? thats is messgee when i start FM2010 after install new patch !!!! WTF ???? I have orginal game and my computer is AMD Athlon X2 5600+ GF9600GT and funny thing memory i have 6 GB !!!! Win7 I ask whats going on all others patche was work ok

Archived