My guess on 10.3 and some SMART explanations

Hi to everyone,

i'll introduce myself saying that i'm a computer science student (Artificial Intelligence), and SORRY for my english :) So no correlation with SI or SEGA! I'm a fan of this wonderfull game; and, as you all, i would like to see 10.3 link as soon as possible to start THE carrier that i will enjoy till FM2011. But, i spent last two hours reading some CRAZY post that makes me laugh really LOUD!! I would like to "set" a reasonable point of view for people that feels that their money are wasted (or cannot wait):

First of all, Videogames company HAVE to release games on the market that has bugs to be competitive; every games you see on shelfes have bugs; after they are realeased, the patch-work starts and in a sometime strategy the game become fully playable with NO or LESS bugs. EVERYGAMES. Now, it's the first year that SI has had lots of problems (memory leaks!) and people just went crazy....ok, i paid a product and i want that product will work with no problems; but, with the 10.2 the problems seems solved for 99% of people. And that's its true. from 10.2 till now problems raised like wingers not effective as 10.0 or 10.1....ok actually, we have some problem in game but WE all have to understand that waiting more means that SI wants to SET as better as they can the entire environment of game (NOT forget the databse update) searching for a PERFECT balance; or we are only waiting because portsmouth will have some point deduction and SI has to write down on the new DB.

I'm not a tester, i'm not work at SI and i didn't speak with someone internal/linked to SI. For people that wants exctly a date: EARLY MARCH to me means first 10 days of march (exaclty 10,333.... days :) ), today it's first of march, SI is in time. Please calm down, everyone who is claiming, and think about that our game will be as perfect as fm2009 with patch 9.3. Just wait; at the end, SI has disappointed you all in this last decade? to me, NOT... thanks, and did'nt mean to offend only try to explain for everyone...simple and with lots of grammatical errors :)... BYE

Archived