Player wants to play in preferred position...

Ok so I was playing as AC Milan and didn't bother putting a sub GK on the bench, thinking I'll never need one... Then 30 mins into the Lazio game (at 1-1) Ochoa is stretchered off leaving me to flick through my outfield players looking for the best goalkeeper rating.

I eventually found that Huntelaar was competent in this position, so I give him the gloves and what do you know? 3-1 win, Huntelaar man of the match! :D

So I proceed as normal, kinda buzzing because this took victory gave me an 8 point lead at the top... until I find that Huntelaar has been slagging my managerial decisions off in the press about being played out of position!

Has anyone else experienced this? :confused:

This happened to me when I was playing Shakhtar in the Super Cup with Barce, I accidently put Barnetta (I think) in net and didn't realise until he saved the only shot that Shakhtar had in the first half . I myself don't use a sub spot for a GK so I had to leave him there for the rest of the game. I ended up winning 4-1 with Barnetta making a few cracking saves.

Archived