Your worst defeat ever? lol

First friendy match in charge with Italy, taking on France.

I went with the ass mans suggested team, then I holidayed for that game because wasn't arsed watching a friendly.

Lost 7 - 0. Italys biggest ever defeat.

I won the Coca Cola League One title by twelve points but there was one game in February I lost 7-1 to Huddersfield - at home!

It was a fair scoreline, too.

It came right out of the blue, sandwiched between two wins. Same tactics, mostly my first choice XI, no stupid team talks. I guess I just got a whole season's worth of "mistake lead to goal"s in one game.

it was last day of the prem and spurs were top with 77 points, me - liverpool 2nd with 77 -5 goals behind, and arsenal were 3rd with 76 points. i had west ham away arsenal had chelsea away and spurs were home to boro.

i went 3-0 down by half time and i had to watch the scores and saw that asenal won 3-1 spurs drew and i lost. arsenal won the league and all i needed to do was win and i would have been champs. proper black day :(.

Playing as...umm, Maidenhead or Carshalton or Dover or something (it's all a bit of a blur, I do LLM gaming so much, with so many teams :D), I arranged a friendly against Rangers Reserves. Only when the game got going did I realise that over the seasons Rangers had brought in Djibril Cisse and Nicolas Anelka, and that for whatever reason both of them were in the reserves. Those two alone scored 9. I think the final score was 11-0.

To be fair, I had only just got my team promoted to the BSP and I was facing the reserve side of the Scottish champions, but still, I wasn't expecting it to go into double figures :D

Playing as Rangers I got beat by Inverness 5 - 0! They also missed a penalty in the last minute.

It was a strange game, in that, we didn't play that bad - they basically had six attacks, scored from five of them and got a penalty (missed) froom the other.

Think I sat there shell shocked just staring at the screen for ten minutes.

I lost 4-0 at home in The European Champions Cup in 2016 to Genoa, defenders all over the show. I think one had a 4.6 rating, he was a bit downhearted before the game even started after one of the genoa players didn't shake his hand!

Grasshoppers in the Champions League group stage against Atletico Madrid. We played well for the first 60 minutes, one thing led to another, and we lost 6-0; pretty much back-to-back goals for the last half hour. We didn't know what hit us.

On the return fixture in Switzerland, though, we drew 1-1. Not bad.

My all time record defeat was on FM08, my first game in charge of Stranraer lost 12 - 0 to Montrose. In my defence my squad consisted of youth players and grey players, but still pretty embarassing!

On FM10 biggest defeat is a 7 - 0 mauling by Chelsea in an FA cup game playing as Donny Rovers, again though I have an excuse, keeper sent off in the 3rd minute, sub keeper injured in the 12 minute so ended up with an outfield player in goal.

Archived