Issue problem when playing football manager 2009

I'm playing fm 09 for some days, because I don't have fm 10 here with me today. Well I got a issue when playing the game, I don't know if you guys have seen or had some similar issues with the game before. Everytime I'm running the game in like 4 hours the game is just shutting down, and I was stupied enough to not think about downloading the latest patch. However the same thing still happens to me after just a few more hours. Is this normal:confused:

I hate when this happens, because I have to start a new season and manager career over and over again, and I want to continue with the one I started with. The reason I start over is because I use to save the game like every month, because It's too much saving otherwise. However the reason I always start on a new season is because then when I have auto save every month, it always happen to shut down the game almost right before it's gonna save a new game file again, that means that I have to play all the games over again..:mad:

I think it's very strange. I think it might be because of the process system in task manager. Is that possible? I mean, when the game closes down I can still see the fm.exe in process, but with only 01 to 05 CPU and the Free system process is around 90 to 100 all the time.

Is it possible that it can be anything there, or anyone have any idea what I can do to fix it, because I don't want to play and get frustrated like this over and over again, it sucks.. :(

The game works perfect on my computer, so i don't understand why it closes down all the time.. when I have worked hard and spent my time on this game. So please give me some fast replys, and good advices. I need it..

Thanks

Archived