World Class

Why?

I am just wondering why i am a world class manager when i have only won the fa cup and league cup and my top finish with newcastle is 8th. i am about to start the 5th or 6th season now?

surely i should just be national status

Why?

I am just wondering why i am a world class manager when i have only won the fa cup and league cup and my top finish with newcastle is 8th. i am about to start the 5th or 6th season now?

surely i should just be national status

do they go by manager of the month awards/point system, wins over losses? ive wondered myself how its all decided through game.

If you choose International Footballer then you automatically have worldwide rep, if you win a couple of titles with an average team then you are considered World Class. Considering Newcastle start off in the Championship then they will be considered average.

I do have an offtopic question though, when Newcastle get promoted, will Ashley claim credit? i mean he was going to sell every month and he's still there. Wondering if Newcastle fans will have short term memory or still want him out..

being a world class manager has advantages and disadvantages also.

for example board gives more importance you, listen and do what you want easily (i am talkin about board requests).

but if you are underachiever they will sack you easier. cos they expect more from u.

• 2 weeks later...
If you choose International Footballer then you automatically have worldwide rep, if you win a couple of titles with an average team then you are considered World Class. Considering Newcastle start off in the Championship then they will be considered average.

I do have an offtopic question though, when Newcastle get promoted, will Ashley claim credit? i mean he was going to sell every month and he's still there. Wondering if Newcastle fans will have short term memory or still want him out..

Most sensible Newcastle fans should appreciate that Ashley has kept his mouth shut for a majority of the season and given his backing to Hughton in the signings of Simpson, Williamson and Routledge (and Best I suppose, although that money could have been better spent elsewhere), however, the mistakes he made in the past shouldn't have been forgotten and Ashley must accept some of the blame for getting the team relegated.

His silence this season has meant that more focus can be put on the team rather than off the field matters and that has helped the promotion push, at the end of the season he should congratulate the coaching and playing staff and the fans should thank them too and offer some (but not too much) thanks towards Ashley.

Archived