How to deal with General happiness "Fears for his further at the club"?

I got a newgen forward, whose ability is amazing regarding his age.

He's now part of England U20, and definitely in my future plean.

2sal84l.png

But I noticed he "Fears for his further at the club", while my other players are "Proud of the club's league position", or "Pleased to be at a successful club", or "Optimistic about his future at the club".

9ibll0.png

Any thing I can do for him?

Thats one hell of a striker for 16yo :eek:

Have you offered him a pre-contract that he'll sign at 17?

Also whats his squad status? maybe increase to rotation.

Could also be a sign that he has some low hidden stats - maybe pressure? If so tutoring would help from the right player.

Thats one hell of a striker for 16yo :eek:

Have you offered him a pre-contract that he'll sign at 17?

Also whats his squad status? maybe increase to rotation.

Could also be a sign that he has some low hidden stats - maybe pressure? If so tutoring would help from the right player.

Every time when I got new youth players from youth academy, I will take a look of their abalities carefully, especially the promising ones. So i noticed he "Fears for his future at the club" on the first day he joined us. Then I offered the lad pre contract, and also changed his squad status from "Decent young player" (default one) to "Hot prospect", as my ass man said he is the possibly one of the best in his generation, and could be an EPL leading star in the future.

He signed the pre contract several days later, but his general happiness still remains that "fear XXX", this makes me a bit upset cause it could be a sign that he has some low hidden stats (as you said :)). Later in the transfer window, 35-year-old Didier Drogba jois us on free, so i asked him to turtor the kid, and he's happy with his learning experience when finished turtoring. But his general happliness still remains the same.

I will try to change his squad status to "rotaion" to see what happened then.

Thanks for your reply mate.

Too much competition for a first team place?

Well, he did play a lot recently as one of my first team forward is on international duty. (crap african nations cup)

But the got this general happiness on the first day he jois my U18 team.

He looks amazing for 16yo on this game. He should be happy with a new contract. Just noticed your Pompey how are your finances? If they are bad he could be concerned he will be sold to raise cash

Offered him pre contract, and signed, but nothing changed. :(

My finances? Well, I'd say it's much better than 2-3 year before, at leat we still got 8M on balance.

i have the same thing, i'm playing in the ukrainian first league and i got this 16yo CB who was good enough to jump into my first team. He played nearly every game for me throughout the season but he still fears for his future at the club.

I think it might be for a couple of reasons, firstly there has been a lot of interest from other clubs when he has said he doesn't want to leave and for some reason his asking price is set to 0 even though i never set an asking price for him and his value is 80K. But the low asking price suits me because big clubs keep bidding 0 and so i reject them, if they bid a decent amount my chariman would probably accept it.

i have the same thing, i'm playing in the ukrainian first league and i got this 16yo CB who was good enough to jump into my first team. He played nearly every game for me throughout the season but he still fears for his future at the club.

I think it might be for a couple of reasons, firstly there has been a lot of interest from other clubs when he has said he doesn't want to leave and for some reason his asking price is set to 0 even though i never set an asking price for him and his value is 80K. But the low asking price suits me because big clubs keep bidding 0 and so i reject them, if they bid a decent amount my chariman would probably accept it.

I didn't do that though it's REALLY usefull.

He's now happy when full time contract signed.

641afm.png

Archived