How to search for Basque-only players?

Hi there, i was wondering if i'm playing Bilbao athletic, how can i search only for Basque players cuz i didnt see the option of Basque in nationalities in the player filter in game

Was wondering where could i find to filter only Basque players? does FMRTE or mini scout offer such an option cuz i never use those b4?

thx

What you can do is click on the box that tells your assistant to filter out any unrealistic signings, essentially players that you wouldn't be able to sign. However, I think there is a Basque nationality among the filters. Perhaps you need to take a closer look. Also keep in mind that you can still sign Spanish players who don't have a Basque nationality but are 16 years old or younger.

oh yeah, the assistant filtering out thing, almost forgot about that 1 thx =)

in the nationality i'm sure there isnt a Basque option (but i am not managing Bilbao in my game)

Well, I have played with Bilbao and seem to remember that there is a Basque filter when choosing which nationality to search by.

Nationality should be registered as "Pays Basque".

It's possible using FM Genie Scout at least, can't be bothered to open FM at the moment.

the in game filter doesnt have "Pays Basque" but found it in FMRTE :D

thx for the tips ;)

Archived