patch info (not when is comming out )

Hi all

Since SI doesn't want to announce release date,is there a possibility to apply for some newsletter or something like that so i can get the information when patch is out,and don't have to visit forums and SI website every day.It would help a lot,because i really like the game but don't have time to come back so often

Thanks

• SI Staff

Follow sigames on Twitter and you'll be able to see when the patch is out

And I'm pretty sure there is a SEGA newsletter of some sort that will have that information but it won't be as soon as the patch is out

And I'm pretty sure there is a SEGA newsletter of some sort that will have that information but it won't be as soon as the patch is out

do you mean there is info about the patch on twitter

i dont use that stupid twitter, why is it taking so long to release the new patch?

The window of release starts at 'end of Feb.' and ends in 'early March', according to the sticky thread at the top of this forum page.

So on that logic, I'm assuming we've got less than a week to wait, tops, hopefully.

SI have certainly done nothing wrong so far with the release date, as we're still well within that time frame. It's frustrating but good things come to those who wait, or something. :D

I don't know to be honest, I've heard talk of the data being locked and I'm assuming that would be true by now, as I can't imagine SI allocating an extra 3-4 weeks of patch time (as the patch release date was first announced on 5th Feb. IIRC) to rather late January dealings and a sudden financial crisis at a club. :)

If they do manage to include recent activity however, then I can't imagine the data changing taking too long to do (only I'm that slow at editing data :D), so I'd assume the patch would be forthcoming.

I think SI have allocated the time this month to more testing and bug-fixing. I can't remember what last year's patch release was now, but if this is later then maybe they expected to overrun on something, who knows.

What I do know is I'd rather they took their time over over the patch than being pressured into releasing it to a fruore of dissapointment, as much as the wait is hard. :D

Archived