Struggling to play for you due to personal issues

With me...

Is this a bug? I sometimes have my Ass Man saying some players have an issue with me and are therefore struggling to play. I can not see anything within the players info that suggests they have a problem. Only one player is unhappy with his training workload, the others show nothing.

Ideas?

09, 10.2

With me...

Is this a bug? I sometimes have my Ass Man saying some players have an issue with me and are therefore struggling to play. I can not see anything within the players info that suggests they have a problem. Only one player is unhappy with his training workload, the others show nothing.

Ideas?

09, 10.2

Usually happens the first year or so you're at clubs if you choose 'automatic' as your reputation.

Took 6-7 months into an undefeated season as Chelsea to get this to go away.

Also, if a player is unhappy with his training, it only affects his morale..doesn't do anything for his feelings toward you.

I have same thing with Garreth Barry at Man City. He's been like that for two seasons now. I have international reputation, won EPL twice, FA and CL once but still he finds it hard to play for me. So I gave up, put him on reserves and transferlisted him as not needed. Either he finds he's motivation, or he leaves. ;)

I have same thing with Garreth Barry at Man City. He's been like that for two seasons now. I have international reputation, won EPL twice, FA and CL once but still he finds it hard to play for me. So I gave up, put him on reserves and transferlisted him as not needed. Either he finds he's motivation, or he leaves. ;)

Maybe he just doesn't like you :p

I would love to take that hard line with my squad, but I would lose the core of my team. :sadpanda: Maybe I need to buy them flowers or chocloates from time to time to keep them sweet.

Archived