What are you going to do when 10.3 comes out?

What are you going to do?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to do?

• Start a new game
    • Continue with the game, but still download patch
    • Continue with the game, but don't download patch

When 10.3 patch comes out there will be a sigh of relief for me personally. I haven't played FM since December thanks to bugs and exams. Soon as I see it released I'm starting a new game with Inter Milan (loving them at the moment), So I was wondering what Is everyone else going to do when they see 'Patch 10.3 released' on the forums?

I am fortunate in that I am ready to start a new game anyway.

My old saves have reached their collective sell-by dates where as they have gone a little stale.

I must admit I have some of the most fun with FM10 since the early Domark Champman days and so have enjoyed a few very fufilling game experiences over the past months.

I was going to say it but then I knew that if I did someone would trawl through my previous posts and reveal that actually I had used Steam this year :D

I dont know who will be the most relieved when it comes out...us, or SI as there will be no more of the ''when is 10.3 coming out'' threads;)

I dont know who will be the most relieved when it comes out...us, or SI as there will be no more of the ''when is 10.3 coming out'' threads;)

They will be replaced by all the "ZOMG the patch is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one How does i got back to 10.2??????????!!" threads unfortunately :rolleyes:

I'll be continuing my current Newcastle save as the team is starting to click and its a lot of fun.

But I will also be starting a new save. I fancy trying a Low Countries career game starting in the Belgian 3rd. Hopefully it will be fun.

Am i right in that you have to start a new game for the patch to kick in? Or is there any way of continuing with a save and still having the new patch changes work?

You can play on yes patches are save compatable but its allways recomended to start a fresh to get best out of fixes :thup:

I like career games not shot em up ones so I'll surelly go on this way. I am not sure if installing the patch could be worth or simply a risk to see the game ruined like it happened for FM 09, the second patch was great the last one a disaster and I was forced to revert one patch back. I am happy with 10.2 and I 'll keep it.

then i'll finally be able to play and enjoy a bug free game 4 months after purchase. well after many years of buying fm then waiting for the patch which fixes all the problems i think i'll stick with this game until march 2011. (btw i know you do your best si and all the team but that does'nt mean it's not annoying).

Archived