in need of help!

hey guys

ok basically my problem is that my lil girl of 16months decided to take my fm10 cd for a walk and broke the damn thing, i have the game installed still obvouisly and before having to go and buy another copy is there anyway i can get a patch to work to stop me needing the cd??

If you still have the box and the activation code you can install through Steam (not sure if you can continue with your save though).

as tomer says................but cant see why you cant use saved game its like uninstalling/ reinstalling as long as you back it up:thup:

Steam has the same folders as your current installation except they will be in Program files rather than My documents. Look for Steam Folder in program files and steam apps, in there you should find FM10 and basically just copy and paste your files from the other folder of your last installation into that one. Problem sorted. As for a no-cd, that is illegal and constitutes a breach of copyright so not possible.

thanks for the help guys,went through steam and it already had saved files etc there, back in buisness woohooo just in time for 10.3 too. little one is forgiven haha

hmm, very well, i still say you should sell it

Archived