Recommend me a setup please.

If you are on a laptop then maybe its time to buy a new PC, if ur on a desktop upgrade it or buy a new one. I think you will struggle to get a massive database running.

Try a custom database for the randomness, it can really help add the diversity to the game you are looking for.

similar spec laptop that im using actually..

i always use the same setup generally

england , france , italy , germany and spain all levels

large database and load all players from south america, europe, scandanavia and africa... and a smattering of countries like ukraine, romania etc....

but of course.. it all depends where you want to manage doesnt it? you edit the leagues you load to go with the country your managing in...

Yeah, I mean I just have no idea where to go and what to do get the best choices available.

My laptop works finr with FM10, I'm currently 7 seasons into my current save that has England, Scotland and Spain all levels loaded, and a large database and it's coping fine to be honest. Just wish I could crack how to setup the perfect long term career game. Is it true you can still only manage in 3 nations throughout the save anyway?

I think load leagues from no more than 5 countries. And go Random. Played like that once in 09... started at Boca Juniors, was successful for 3 - 4 seasons, thought I could go to Europe on a whim. Resigned, and had to wait 6 months for a job offer. :D Middlesbrough hovering above relegation zone with half the season gone. Brought them up to 2nd, Roma came knocking, and off to Rome I went. Don't remember much else from that save... :p

This is what i always do and depending on who i want to be i sometimes throw in another one

england: coca cola league 2

spain: Liga adelante

Italy: Serie B

Germany: First Division

Portugal: Liga Sagres

Argentina: Premier Division (just so you can get more good regens)

Brazil: First Division (same as above)

Holland: eredivisie

Scotland: First Division

Australia: Hyandai A-League ( i just do this cos im aussie and i want to get more of their regens)

France: Ligue 1

Russia: Premier division

I'm looking for a similar thing. Want to know the best set up as want to do a long term game hopefully :D if i can stay focused... never got to a stage where all players are regens before so would like to try but would obviously want good variation of them when i do! Furthest i got was like 2015 on 08 i think...

Archived