[Enter Name] Wont take to Favourably to [Enter Managers Name] Comments...

And all i said was that the player was a fantastic coup for the club, and that he will be an integral part of the team. Why wouldnt he pleased with that?

What does he want me to say..... 'Youll be sat on the bench for the rest of your career'?

No he wants you to say that he is your star player and a team will be built around him.

At the end of the day it makes little difference, he'll receive a morale drop but within a few weeks it won't make any odds as matches & team talks will have taken place to alter his morale.

i had a similar thing earlier though the media did twist my words

Question - do you agree that if you stand a chance of winning anything arshavin will play an integral part of your season?

Answer - i believe if we are to have a good season everyone must do their part

Media publishment - Arsenal cant rely on arshavin!

Outcome - Its believed arshavin wont receive 'manager's comments favourably, but its its unlikely arshavins team mates will share his reaction

can never please them all :(

When the story says an opponent player wont take to favourably to your comments, does anyone else think, who cares?

i always say i dont want to discuss opposing players, as ive found if i say i dont think they are someone to worry about or i dont rate them etc then they have a tendency to score :eek:

Archived