Outside of Transfer Windows

As I've said before I'm a newbie and haven't racked up the hours and hours of gametime that you guys have.

You're for almost a year here. I was a newbie too, still I haven't made that much silly threads. I searched instead.

32 in February alone... I counted. :o

And OP, not having a go or anything, but why didn't you try to buy a player outside of the tansfer window to see what would happen? :confused:

That is ridicilous (sp?) amount. :thdn:

And for Neji, yes we can make as much threads as we want. But, why make suchy silly threads as this one? He could search (even though TBH, no one would make a thread on this subject or ask this).

Tomer and Vic gave him proper answers.

Silly thread or not, would it hurt just to leave the snappy comments out? The problem with GD atm is people think it's ok to flame users for 'silly threads' or whatever, that's why so many threads turn into nothing but arguing. If you don't like the thread, then just stay out of it.

That is ridicilous (sp?) amount. :thdn:

It's... *thinks for a moment* 'ridiculous'... I think. :D

And for Neji, yes we can make as much threads as we want. But, why make suchy silly threads as this one? He could search (even though TBH, no one would make a thread on this subject or ask this).

I haven't actually looked at any of his threads. I just saw the ones that got closed. So my opinion is somewhat baised...

Tomer and Vic gave him proper answers.

Why thank you. :p

And, Neji, man, Fabio did answer the OP...

Silly thread or not, would it hurt just to leave the snappy comments out? The problem with GD atm is people think it's ok to flame users for 'silly threads' or whatever, that's why so many threads turn into nothing but arguing. If you don't like the thread, then just stay out of it.

That's fair enough and all, but surely a simple search (as stated in the rules) wouldn't hurt and would result in less of the threads that are causing issues?

EDIT - This is not an attempt to cause an argument/problem and is a genuine question.

It's... *thinks for a moment* 'ridiculous'... I think. :D

I haven't actually looked at any of his threads. I just saw the ones that got closed. So my opinion is somewhat baised...

Why thank you. :p

I was close! :D

I know he did, but he still felt it was necessary to make a pointless comment.

That's fair enough and all, but surely a simple search (as stated in the rules) wouldn't hurt and would result in less of the threads that are causing issues?

In an ideal world, yes but this is the nature of an internet forum. Searching isn't a rule, per say. Not belittling other users is.

And this is allowed, is it?

It's another pointless comment, just like commenting on how many threads someone makes. I'm going to close this now, if you want to discuss this further, PM me.

To sum up - engage brain before posting.

Archived