Does the reputation of a club affect what trophies the club needs to win.

Im currently a Blue Square South league team, and I decided to change my reputation so I can sign decent players (I also gave myself tons of cash).

I just lost to Arsenal in the FA Cup, and got destroyed by them really. Now my fans hate me, my board of directors are "very insecure" about me, and my harmony is just poor. Even tho im top of the league!!!

So I got FMRTE, and changed my reputation to an acceptable 2500 (From 10000), and now my board is "understand that you lost of a team of such calibre as Arsenal".

So does your reputation affect how the board of directors want you to win? And also players and if they want to come to u?

• Administrators

Of Course!

10000 is the max (I think), so that's like Worldwide rep, on a scale of the Man Utd's and RMadrid's of this world.

So, quite obviously the board would expect you to compete, and better players would consider dropping levels to join you because you are a 'big club'.

Why do you think people choose to play for clubs like Celtic and Rangers but not say, Hearts, or Hibs?

Because of their reputation (for one)...

:) Hope this helps.

Archived