2d or not 2d, that is the question.

which ME view do you use?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. which ME view do you use?

• 2d classic
    • 2d 2010
    • 3d
    • switch betwen them

If you want to enjoy the game a bit more try 'only commentary'. All of a sudden the ME makes more sense because you only get the info it tries to tell you rather than interpreting it yourself. Also you don't see how stupidly easy those clear cut chances are and (I think) you get a better feel for how the momentum shifts during a match.

3D, always. There's just so much more information there that you don't get with the 2D view. All that remains now is for SI to have the option to remove the commentary bar from the bottom during the game, because I never look at it. I need that screen space for more little 3D wobbly guys!

Blasphemy!

Back when I were a lad that's all we had. And we were glad of it!

Actually I was very keen for 2D and going to 3D is a continuation of that. I'll always want better animation and detail so I get more information on what exactly my players are doing, but I think it's at an excellent standard now. The ME problems are nothing to do with graphics or how you view the match and it's that which I hope 10.3 and 11 work on.

This poses another question which is kind of relevant so I won't open another thread ;)

Say my laptop can run 3-d perfectly well, if I just stuck to 2-d would the game be quicker at all?

Well that is a good question.

Personally my problem with 3D is more a look a problem the speed. For me it looks something out of 90's football game.

if 2D is more is it quicker then 3D? I really don't know, never made such comparison.

Archived